With a name like Farmyard bingo you’re automatically think of, well, a farmyard. Here the lovable character is a pig called ‘percy’. The same name the sweets my daughter seems to love so dearly. As bingo sites go this one is bright, colourful and looks great on the eye. The owners are Mandalay Games so its not surprising, as they’ve releashed well over 10 different websites at the time of writing this review. This all means you’ll find a website that looks great and is easy to use.
As there is a no deposit bonus, when registering for a new account you’ll need to enter a debit or credit card. You can always choose to leave it blank but then you won’t get the free £5 pound thats on offer. Registration is very easy as you’d expect from a dragonfish site and therefore many of you will be familiar with how to do this. Once signed the games lobby gives you a choice of 75 ball, 90 ball and 5 lines games as well as choice of slot games. The layout is pretty good and its easy to flick between the different tabs to get to the different games.
Sadly thats where the excitement ends as really this is just another dragonfish site. So once the games begin I found myself getting bored pretty quickly with what felt like the same old routine of my last bingo site. The CMs are friendly and helpful when needed, but during our visit the chat rooms did tend to feel a bit ‘clicky’ for my liking.
- 90 ball
- 75 ball
- 5 Line Bingo
- Slots – Video, Fruit and Progressive
- Scratch Cards
Play on Mobile of Tablet?
- You can any mobile or tablet while on the go.
Withdrawals and Banking
- The minimum withdrawal amount is £30
- You will need to supply photo ID, proof of address and a copy of a card
- You’re allowed to make one withdrawal every seven days
- The bingo wagering requirement is 4X. Be warned as this varies depending on which game you play. Make sure to carefully read the T&Cs
- Live chat support via CM in the games room
- Email support by emailing [email protected]
- Contact number should you need assistance is 0800 018 3302
Final Words & Summary
How shall I sum up this farmyard bingo review? On the outside it looks a lot of fun. The design is excellent and the welcome bonus isn’t too bad either. The games lobby looks nice and flash but there isn’t really a lot on offer thats different. Its easy to be fooled by how it looks but once you’ve started to play bingo you may well be tired of what is essentially the same old same old.