If you chose to take things a step further and join you won’t come unstuck as the registration process is very easy. But once in the lobby you may feel a little disappointed. The design is incredibly basic and really not very eye catching. You chose what games of game you want to play by clicking on a menu of 90 ball or 75 ball games. Fortunately the actual bingo games are far better than the lobby makes them appear. You have the exclusive ‘immortal romance bingo’ which is well worth a look. The actual software itself is a favourite of ours. But this is only after you’ve muted the incredibly annoying ‘ping’ noise every time someone sends a message in the chat box. In terms of picking cards and watching the games unfold then its pretty good. Not only that, but of course the slots are pretty special with 17 progressive jackpot slots alone.
There is a good selection of different daily promos that offer BOGOF and Daily triple where the prize pot is £450. There daily promotions are then backed up with special monthly offers:
- £1,000 Monthly Megapot
- The Big £10k
- The Monthly £1,000 Jackpot
- 90 ball
- 75 ball
- Slots – Video, Fruit and Progressive
- Scratch Cards
Play on Mobile of Tablet?
- A limited selection of games are available for a limited number of devices. Overall the mobile aspect of the site is disappointing.
Withdrawals and Banking
- The minimum withdrawal amount is £20
- You will need to supply photo ID, proof of address and a copy of a card
- You’re allowed to make one withdrawal every seven days
- Make sure to carefully read the T&Cs
- Live chat support
- Email support by using ‘Ask Astrid’ form
- Online FAQ
- No contact telephone number
Final Words & Summary
This could be seen as a bit of a mixed bag really. The design is passable, with the lobby looking particularly unpleasing on the eye. But this website really comes into its own when it comes to game play. The software is very good and the selection of slots available is pretty mind boggling to say the least!